Your Favourite Games of All Time

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 am
Nothing right now, but in a few days I should be getting Heavy Fire: Afghanistan in the mail. It's an on-rail shooter, whatever that means.

After that I'll probably be buying Heavy Rain.

Survivor Contestant
Cash on hand: 232.50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm
My fav. gme is Warhawk. Its only on the PS3 is and is soley a MP online game, very addictive!

Otherwise, I really enjoyed Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkhm City. ATM,I am plying darksiders and am quite enjoying that. Its a fusion of Zelda meets God of War and I'm looking forward to playing its euel due out in a few months. Anyon else played these games? Warhawk anyone?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 pm
I've been playing Just Cause 2 for the past few days.

Very addictive and free so that's a plus. :D Since I've got a PS+ membership that was one of the free games announced at E3. It plays very similar to Grand Theft Auto.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 pm
I bought the Ratchet and Clank HD Collection on the PS3 (includes the first 3 PS2 games), and I am absolutely loving them. Has anyone played these games?
Cash on hand: 1,917.50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm
The Book of Unwritten Tales

Mercilessly taking the mickey out of everything from adventure games and RPG's to classic fantasy fiction and whatever else, this hilarious point and click fantasy adventure is frequently laugh-out-loud funny; boasts perfectly designed puzzles (that make you think, but don't halt you in your tracks); and features the single most endearing playable character I've come across in gaming in...well, ever- a little Irish gnome named Wilbur Weathervane. The game's originally German, but the translation- of not just the text/dialogue, but the jokes and the humour- is first-rate. My favourite part was clicking on a chair 7 or 8 times and being repeatedly told- in different turns of phrase- that it was a chair and of no use whatsoever, until; on the 8th time he got fed up and told me, "Okay, fine. It's a horse. A beautiful, big white horse". :D

Easily the best original comic/fantasy adventure game I've played since the days of Discworld (which, incidentally, there's a very clever reference to in the game).

Top shelf stuff.
Previous

Return to Gaming