Your Favourite Games of All Time

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 2,295.00
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:14 pm
Whats your favourite game right now?

Xbox: Top Spin!
PS2: Gran Turisimo 4 (700 cars? :shock:)
PC: Need for Speed Underground (though technically u can play it on the other systems, but I like it on the PC :-))
[img75]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/dtw/front.jpg[/img75]
Cash on hand: 8,336.60
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:29 pm
[quote:5d6ea4af04="DTW"]Xbox: Top Spin![/quote:5d6ea4af04]

Serious? I hate that game. I was bored of it in ten minutes. :? I was thinking of trading it in since I got it for free, but Im sure I wasn't the only one. :shrug:

Anyway, Im not really into one specific game at the moment. Since I only got my Xbox for Christmas amd work full-time, Im currently involved in a few games but they're all the older classic ones. Cheaper :wink:

I thoroughly enjoyed the first Splinter Cell and am looking to skip Pandora Tomorrow and go straight to buying Chaos Theory. Any thoughts? I heard Pandora Tomorrow was pretty much the same as the first?

Before that though, I think I'll try my hands at Ghost Recon.
Semper Fidelis
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:34 pm
Is it because you don't like tennis? :lol: :lol:
I reckon its the best sports game ever. I must have racked up close to 50 hours on this game, creating new players (you can make some pretty fine looking ladies with massive topsin and volley in their game, lol), mastering the championships and grand slams, and when I get XBox Live, I want to compete for world domination!

:-P

New XBox games that look great: Mortal Kombat, DOA remastered.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:38 pm
No I like watching the big games but Im not a die hard fan. its weird, I've never been able to get inot tennis games - even way back in master System days!

As For Mortal Kombat: Deception, its awesome! Everyone says this when a new Mortal Kombat game comes out but Im going to say it again, its the best version ever!

Apart from some of the most awesome fatalities I've ever seen, there's also stage deaths and Hara-Kiri's (suicide)to deal with!

The Kombat Tetris and Konquest makes the girls love it too! As I said the best ever, so yes DTW, definately recommend it.
Last edited by bane on Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Semper Fidelis

TVAus Rookie
Cash on hand: 2.50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:58 pm
For me:
PC: Half-Life 2 (bought on impulse over steam last week, great game), and Rome Total War (bargain at $50, only problem is too addictive).
PS2: NBA Street Vol 3, and a bit of GTA: SA (but I have finished it).

As for tekdek all he does is plays World of Warcraft. He is addicted to it, and says it is by far and away the best game ever. I am resisting buying it because of all the time it takes up. Seriously tekdek is playing this game 8 hours a day every day! lol

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:09 am
[quote:0e9f4ef1b1="bane"]

I thoroughly enjoyed the first Splinter Cell and am looking to skip Pandora Tomorrow and go straight to buying Chaos Theory. Any thoughts? I heard Pandora Tomorrow was pretty much the same as the first?

Before that though, I think I'll try my hands at Ghost Recon.[/quote:0e9f4ef1b1]

I love the Splinter Cell series! :dance:

I personally wouldn't be skipping Pandora Tomorrow bane. It was a great game & with some side storylines (& characters) that I think are going to be popping up in the 3rd game Chaos Theory... don't quote me on that.. .but I've noticed some little hints in the 2nd game about a particular character.

Anyway besides that ... I think you'd be robbing yourself of a great game if you didn't play Splinter Cell 2:PT.

Chaos Theory is released soon! Can't wait. :D
pixel wrangler
Cash on hand: 3,193.50
Bank: 0.00
Mood: studious
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:13 am
Ok... that above post was from me... but I somehow submitted it while not logged in.. .so it says Guest. :? Don't ask me how I did that... still trying to figure that out. :?

[quote:7224ef3487="bane"]

Before that though, I think I'll try my hands at Ghost Recon.[/quote:7224ef3487]

I love the Splinter Cell series! :dance:

I personally wouldn't be skipping Pandora Tomorrow bane. It was a great game & with some side storylines (& characters) that I think are going to be popping up in the 3rd game Chaos Theory... don't quote me on that.. .but I've noticed some little hints in the 2nd game about a particular character.

Anyway besides that ... I think you'd be robbing yourself of a great game if you didn't play Splinter Cell 2: PT.

Chaos Theory is released soon! Can't wait.
I actually have Ghost Recon but haven't had time to play it yet. :cry:
I love all the games that Ubisoft is producing under the Tom Clancy banner. :D
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:35 pm
[quote:5c1d76da43="CoffeePot"]I personally wouldn't be skipping Pandora Tomorrow bane. It was a great game & with some side storylines (& characters) that I think are going to be popping up in the 3rd game Chaos Theory... don't quote me on that.. .but I've noticed some little hints in the 2nd game about a particular character.

Anyway besides that ... I think you'd be robbing yourself of a great game if you didn't play Splinter Cell 2: PT. [/quote:5c1d76da43]

Thats interesting CoffeePot, to be honest; to be honest yoiu are the first good review for the game I've heard.

Actually I should say its the first really good review I've heard. Most peopl have told me and the Xbox Magazine said it was pretty much the same game as the first - but from memory they still gave it at least 8.5 maybe even above 9 so i suppose I should at least give it a chance before Chaos Theory.

Still haven't started Ghost Recon yet. You? At the rate Im going, its gonna be a while before I finish it. :roll:
Semper Fidelis
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:48 am
[quote:319e46d660="bane"]No I like watching the big games but Im not a die hard fan. its weird, I've never been able to get inot tennis games - even way back in master System days!

As For Mortal Kombat: Deception, its awesome! Everyone says this when a new Mortal Kombat game comes out but Im going to say it again, its the best version ever!

Apart from some of the most awesome fatalities I've ever seen, there's also stage deaths and Hara-Kiri's (suicide)to deal with!

The Kombat Tetris and Konquest makes the girls love it too! As I said the best ever, so yes DTW, definately recommend it.[/quote:319e46d660]

Execellent! I'll trade in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and get Deception.. As much as I like Deadly Alliance, I could not get into the Vault feature, and the fact that each character only has one fatality. Not fun when you have completed the game like 30 times! :)

Stage deaths, multiple fatalities.. thats classic Mortal Kombat.. plus features for girls is good as I hate being chastised for getting a boy's game only! :wall:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:39 pm
[quote:1a6f0acd80="DTW"]Stage deaths, multiple fatalities.. thats classic Mortal Kombat.. plus features for girls is good as I hate being chastised for getting a boy's game only! [/quote:1a6f0acd80]

Yeah, I thought that would be an important point to mention,. My cousin and girlfriends hate all the games I buy, but at least they can get into Puzzle Kombat while I watch the bottom of the screen to see whos getting burnt alive! :lol:
Semper Fidelis
Next

Return to Gaming