Hitman Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,358.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 pm
just started playing Hitman Absolution last night, am up to level 3.

I'm not big into stealth games but its quite fun and challenging, am enjoying it.

shooting someone is so satisfying to me that I went on a shooting rampage and massacred everyone in level 2! :twisted:

I can't help but mess around with the game and kill innocent people before doing the actual missions. ;)

I bought but haven't checked out yet, Hitman HD Trilogy with - Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money.

anyone into these games?

Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:01 am
Absolution can get very difficulty, but no other game in the series compares to the difficulty of Silent Assassin. The last level on that game could be the hardest of the series, especially on professional.

The Hitman series is a fantastic set of games. Great series for any gamer to get into. I watched the Hitman movie a couple weeks ago and the character kind of got the brutality down.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 pm
New Game Announced!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:42 pm
disapointed the actual game won't have a physical disc copy until next year I believe.

not into downloading full games but I heard it's available as a download only for now on Xbox One and PS4.

might be 2 levels, will have to download it then. anyone know any info on it?

Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:41 am
Basically all 6 episodes will be available digitally over the next 6-7 months and a Physical version will be released in January 2017.

The Prologue level + (Paris) first mission was released in March 11th. The next episode "Sapienza" (Italy) is getting released on April 26th. After that, there will be monthly releases for the Marrakesh, Thailand, USA and Japan locations. Apparently there will be 3 levels to each location.

If you go the digital route on the PlayStation or Xbox Store, you have three options to buy. "Intro Pack" (Prologue and Paris), "Upgrade Pack", purchased if you like what's in the Intro Pack and you get the rest of the episodes when they're available monthly. Or "The Full Experience" pack, which is just what it's called and will grant you access to each episode once they're available monthly. The Intro and Upgrade Packs are $22.95 and $67.95 respectively on the PlayStation store and The Full Experience pack is $84.95. I just had a quick look on the Xbox store and the prices for the same packs are exactly the same price as listed in my post.

Return to Gaming