F.E.A.R. Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,393.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm
anyone a fan?

just saw the trailer for the 3rd one which is coming soon, but I didn't know at first what the trailer was for. I put in a DVD and it played a video game trailer, I thought it looked awesome yet quite familiar and at the end they showed the title and I got all excited!!

the other 2 games plus 'Fear Files' freaked me the f**k out!! but it was an fun as hell shooter, the horror aspect and it being a FP shooter made it more interesting. you would be walking along minding your own business and the screen would flicker, something close to you would move on its own, ghosts would just appear and soon disappear.... a total mind f**k. god I love the shooter side of things, you have the slow-mo as well as kick ass weapons to choose from like a nail gun, plus the settings are pretty neat like in part 2 I seem to remember a school being in it. oh, the violence was bloody as!!

just an excellent series so far, will be playing them again before the 3rd comes out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm
so, no fans of the games then?

I bought FEAR 3 the other day at EB on special for only $68, I thought it was a pretty good deal since its a new game.

played the first level (well most of it) and its pretty good but the levels of each game are all the same. its the same old thing each game, cool to play but no different from each other. really loved FEAR 2 but so far this doesn't feel as good to play. the violence is there and is awesome though, shot some guy a couple of times with a shotgun and he pretty much exploded with blood going everywhere.

will try to play some more this week.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:31 pm
Bueller? Bueller?

I said in the above post its the same old thing but I've been playing this all week, but now I think its the best of the bunch! its less scary, less freaky, has less jumpy moments but some awesome levels! the violence is excellent, I replayed the other 2 and mission pack and the violence and game play are so much different. as are the controls, I much prefer them the way they are in the 3rd. Alma still shows up every now and then, there are a few monsters but I much prefer to shoot soldiers. there isn't many guns to choose from every level and you can only carry 2, the others let you carry 4 but in the 3rd its just so satisfying to shoot bastards in slow mo!!

Survivor Contestant
Cash on hand: 152.50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 am
Yes i am a big fan of this series and have played 1st and 2nd will soon go for 3rd FEAR series its an amazing game specially one must play them at night in a dark room

Return to Gaming