Uncharted Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm
Good news. This morning I bought this guys Uncharted 2 save files off eBay to see if I can try to skip passed level one at least and what I found was he had the Crushing difficulty play through (plus all the treasures etc, that I deleted), from at the end of the game before the final cut scene before the credits and after that I was given the trophies for the Normal, Hard, Crushing and Platinum (as I had the 2 needed online trophies).

I know getting trophies for nothing is cheating, but I am just happy that all the chapters have opened up and at least I can skip passed level one and the glitch. It ended up working out well and cost me $13.
pixel wrangler
Cash on hand: 3,193.50
Bank: 0.00
Mood: studious
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am
Just for any Uncharted fans here at tvaus... who haven't seen this yet ;)

Uncharted 3 teaser scene was released a couple of weeks back.

here's a couple of sites with the video :)

http://www.giantbomb.com/uncharted-3-heres-katherine-marlowe/17-3877/

or

http://gdc.gamespot.com/video/6302842/

Drake & Sully ... with new British baddies.... dopplegangers of Helen Mirren & Jason Statham in my opinion (and the opinion of basically every other fan as well ;) )

Looks good! :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Did you end up buying/playing Uncharted 3 Coffee Pot, anyone else?

I thought it was amazing, not as good graphically or game-play wise as Uncharted 2. But still a very solid addition to the series, and one I'll definitely be replaying several times. I cant see there not being an Uncharted 4.
pixel wrangler
Cash on hand: 3,193.50
Mood: studious
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 am
Supernatural-Fan wrote:Did you end up buying/playing Uncharted 3 Coffee Pot, anyone else?

Hey there Supernatural fan :)

Yes I played it just recently. Really liked it.... Story was great, graphics...wow, but the game just felt like it was over before it had started... Felt a little short... I wanted more ;)

Definitely waiting now for number 4.

If you haven't checked it out yet, the game's developer Naughty Dog have another game series planned for late 2012. "The Last of Us"
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/834h472kmfs8/

It sure got my attention...Worth checking out ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 am
CoffeePot wrote:
Yes I played it just recently. Really liked it.... Story was great, graphics...wow, but the game just felt like it was over before it had started... Felt a little short... I wanted more ;)

I know where you're coming from. When the game finished I thought "That's it?". No
Spoiler: show
big boss fight at the end
was a shocker too.

In the trailers Charlie Cutter looked like a good new character to the series, but he got annoying quick smart.

I think I was a bit harsh on the graphics, they were very pleasing to the eye. I guess when you have a level like Nepal in Uncharted 2 it is quite difficult to top.

If you haven't checked it out yet, the game's developer Naughty Dog have another game series planned for late 2012. "The Last of Us"
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/834h472kmfs8/

It sure got my attention...Worth checking out ;)

I did see the blurb about "The Last of Us". I sure am looking forward to seeing more of the plot to it.
Cash on hand: 17,068.30
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:35 pm
4th Game Announced, haven't played any of these.

Previous

Return to Gaming