Kane & Lynch 1 & 2

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,393.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 pm
anyone a fan of the 2 games?

the second came out not too long ago and I just got around to play it. played the demo (for the 2nd) and it was awesome, spent most of the time in the game shooting innocent people :twisted: I got the first game when it came out and like the 2nd the controls weren't the best but the game is real fun, the 1st wasn't very popular but I had a ball with it. you can tall the creators were fans of Michael Mann movies, 2 levels from Collateral and Heat were in the game, well similar ones - Nightclub scene and LA street shootout.

this time around its an Asian setting. Im on the third level so far but it was quite hard at times even on Normal. this time too its made/shot like a Doco with a camera feel to it and when theres nudity and a gunshot to the head its censored.

the first trailer released for Dead Men looks like an actual hollywood movie, speaking of... they are actually making a movie now to be released next year with Bruce Willis as Kane (yeah I can see that) and Jamie Foxx as Lynch!! WTF, Im not racist and don't have a problem with Jamie but THE CHARACTER ISN'T BLACK!! plus the character is quite the psycho, not sure if Jamie can pull that off. yet again Hollywood has stuffed up another Video Game movie!!

Neighbours Extra
Cash on hand: 112.50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm
Has anyone played the second one? Which ones better? I really liked the first one. I reckon the second one looks better from the trailers but I heard it's really short.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 pm
welcome to the forum darren.

if you don't take breaks like I do, it can be finished in 4 - 5 hours. Im nearly finished and I like the second a little more as the controls are better then the first but the first has better levels. the second one the levels are pretty much the same, just running around the streets of Shanghai. the graphics are better this time around but the story isn't and Lynch isn't a psycho like the first.

I'd say the first is better and the second isn't much of an improvement.

I haven't finished it as of this moment but I heard the ending is really bad! give the demo a try before you buy!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 am
ok I just finished it, the ending......WTF?!?!? it just.....ends :?

no real ending or conclusion, it just ends. probably leaving it open for a 3rd game.
the part it ends on I would have liked to play too, very pissed here! :evil:

Return to Gaming