Nintendo 3DS

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 am
Pegasus wrote:
Supernatural-Fan wrote:So this was unexpectedly bought as a Christmas present for me, and not including Splinter Cell which came as part of the gift, I am not sure what games I should be looking out for. Any recommendations?

If you are a Zelda fan, then I recommend Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Other games I enjoy are Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3d Land.

Thanks for the quick reply Pegasus.

I'll probably end up buying Mario Kart as I have really enjoyed the Mario Brothers series for as long as I can remember, and Zelda was actually recommended to me so I'll definitely keep an eye out for that one too.
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 42.50
Bank: 2.50
Mood: in a huff
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 pm
I'm a DS Fan so is Mr Pin, we love swapping games as well so I didn't want to buy one of these yet. Lucky I didnt because I became so ill at Christmas when a relative was asking me to play hers... I know there's a switch for the 3D view but it would be pointless for me as I own a DS Lite. :(

Survivor Contestant
Cash on hand: 152.50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 am
Supernatural-Fan wrote:So this was unexpectedly bought as a Christmas present for me, and not including Splinter Cell which came as part of the gift, I am not sure what games I should be looking out for. Any recommendations?

I think you must have tried Mario 3D its amazing.
Previous

Return to Gaming