Battlefield Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:27 pm
Mercury wrote:Taking down a building with C4 is very satisfying but trying to kill 20 people online by taking down building is really frustrating but awesome once you've completed the achievement.

To be honest I hate online trophies, not everyone has an Internet connection or don't play online. On some games I would be close to at least 90% of trophies but aren't for that very reason.
Cash on hand: 135.00
Bank: 1,551,429.20
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:21 am
JH wrote:
Mercury wrote:Taking down a building with C4 is very satisfying but trying to kill 20 people online by taking down building is really frustrating but awesome once you've completed the achievement.

To be honest I hate online trophies, not everyone has an Internet connection or don't play online. On some games I would be close to at least 90% of trophies but aren't for that very reason.

So do I normally. This game is made for online though. It has dedicated servers, so no need for a fast internet connection and there is no lag! It has an awesome community, great maps and balanced classes. Trust me, online for this game is really really good!
Enjoy a challenge, visit the following thread and see if you can join the High IQ Society
Cash on hand: 16,763.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm
finally finished this game last night, took me ages. a lot of the time I kept dying but I prefer to take my time anyway, makes a great game like this last longer cause when I was done I wanted more. I love the last level, levels on planes are always fun!! every level was great in its own way. I actually think I prefer this one then the first. what do you guys think?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm
APM wrote:finally finished this game last night, took me ages. a lot of the time I kept dying but I prefer to take my time anyway, makes a great game like this last longer cause when I was done I wanted more. I love the last level, levels on planes are always fun!! every level was great in its own way. I actually think I prefer this one then the first. what do you guys think?

I finished it pretty quickly and I really enjoyed it. Like you, I wanted more but that's ok, cause online rocks in socks!
Enjoy a challenge, visit the following thread and see if you can join the High IQ Society

Game Show Contestant
Cash on hand: 62.50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 pm
In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the Bad Company crew again find themselves in the heart of the action, where they must use every weapon and vehicle at their disposal to survive. The action unfolds with unprecedented intensity, introducing a level of fervor to vehicular warfare never before experienced in a modern warfare action game.

Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 1,350.70
Bank: 520,167.00
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 pm
Playing it off and on, loved using the sniper rifle for the first time and had even used it for most of the mission afterwards... almost got lost in the moment and thought i was Jack Bauer.... and nearly really to yell "run Sherry" (season 2 finale moment) :D
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 pm
well, Battlefield 3 is out now. what the verdict?

Im not in any rush to play it, got a stack of others to finish.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm
Still waiting for my pre-ordered copy to arrive from the UK.

It better get here tomorrow or I'll be shitty.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 am
I've just got around to play this, half way through.

its not all that good. the levels so far are ok but seem all the same and not too special, I do like the office building level though. I often would shoot the glass for fun. the guns are also ok but they seem the same with every one I pick up. sometimes for fun I would shoot a car to have it explode, no matter how powerful my gun is it takes ages for just 1 car to blow the f**k up!! the graphics though are the worst I've seen for a war game lately, they look like the original xbox graphics... peoples heads are even blocky. just not feeling it, Bad Company 1&2 are much more enjoyable and theres not too many positives for this one.

have yet to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 but Im sure it'll be better than this!

what you you'all think of it?

Survivor Contestant
Cash on hand: 152.50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 am
Yes its true battlefield is a nice game but have you all noticed that battlefield 3 has more high graphics then battlefield 2 and long playing could cause you severe headache
PreviousNext

Return to Gaming