The Sims Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 0.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:27 pm
Oh my god! I've never done that!

You're a shocker!!!

Did the Social Services person come or anything or did the game just give you an urn or a gravestone?
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:15 pm
hahah u killed your kid. My sister used to do things like that.

I played with this family that was already there on the weekend the pleasant family pfft not so pleasant they were!

The dads aspiration was romance, he wanted to have 3 lovers at once! and he was doing it with the maid! lmao! i was like :o So i thought ok i'll play along with it but the wife came home and the girls bitchfighted haha

The 2 daughters are teenagers and they were on -50 with each other and kept wanting to slap each other.

The only sane one was the mother. But i fixed them up quick smart
[img62]http://img216.exs.cx/img216/1824/pandi1siggie0802054tr8lo.jpg[/img62]

[b62]TimeWasters Inc[/b62]
Bafta Winner
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:25 am
i cant wait to the sims2 - nightlife cames out! its supposed to better then hotdate.
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 210.00
Bank: 2,466,924.30
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:45 pm
Well, the kid got up early one morning and one of the light globes had blown. Next thing I know there's a warning come up saying something about only Sims with mechanical skills should get involved with electronics. I got an urn in the house, but when I moved the urn outside it turned into a tombstone. I put it up the back with a couple of rose bushes and a nice little picket fence :D Well at least I can be a good mummy in the afterlife :lol:
I'm gonna grab on to today, live every minute in the way, I know I should, Life is Good
Is the sweet, shy, quiet, innocent type. Hey! Stop laughing! You're blowing my cover!
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 6,062.00
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:21 am
*BUMP*

Well, Ashanti's baby Stereo is now in the toddler stage. She's so cute, she crawls all over the house. Ashanti has been teaching her how to walk, and both she and Ezra have been doing the potty training.

I've got two other couples expecting a baby now. Cleona Oddbody's baby will be the interesting one, as both Cleona and her hubby Drake have deformed faces, thanks to me. Cleona has round, wide cheeks, a huge nose and double chin, and eyes that are huge and close together.
Drake has thin, small lips, a flat face and a tiny nose. His eyes are farther apart than normal and are big so that the edges of his eyes stick out from the sides of his face.
I'm wondering if the baby will inherit any of these things. :thinking:
Tony: "I'm not getting any reception. How about you?"
Ziva: "I'm braless"
Tony: "I noticed that earlier. But on your phone, they're called 'bars'"

NCIS :)
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 6,062.00
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:06 pm
Well, both babies have arrived!

Dana had a daughter, Janaka. She had a much easier time of her pregnancy than Ashanti did. She didn't pass out from exhaustion once (Ashanti passed out about five times) and managed to keep her hunger bar in check as well. She had Janaka whilst standing on the back veranda in her underwear.

Cleona had a son, Dezmond, in the bathroom which was in sore need of a clean. I guess I should have called a maid, but hadn't got around to it yet. Cleona was nearly as difficult as Ashanti during her pregnancy. Constantly hungry, tired and busting to pee. Then the fun and hygeine bars would go down. Then both Cleona and Drake got such low social bars that two pink Social Bunnies appeared.
The bunnies fought each other (as similar coloured bunnies apparently do. If you get a pink one and a blue one, they romance each other instead of fight), and got in the way a lot.
At the time of little Dezmond's birth, Cleona's bunny had gone, but Drake's bunny was still following him around. Soon he vanished though, when Drake brought home his new friend and both he and Cleona had someone to talk to.

Dezmond looks normal so far. I think any inherited facial traits will show up once he's past the toddle stage and becomes a child.
Tony: "I'm not getting any reception. How about you?"
Ziva: "I'm braless"
Tony: "I noticed that earlier. But on your phone, they're called 'bars'"

NCIS :)
Cash on hand: 57.50
Bank: 2,585,855.90
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:58 am
I can't wait for night life comes out too. University is getting a bit boring to play.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Please Check out my blog thank you :) http://heartbloodbound.wordpress.com/
Cash on hand: 57.50
Bank: 2,585,855.90
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:21 pm
I love this game. I been playing it non stop I am soo addicted to it! it's got loads of cool new stuff to play with and everything. :dance:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Please Check out my blog thank you :) http://heartbloodbound.wordpress.com/

Cash on hand: 15.00
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:01 pm
1 day left until I get Nightlife :D :D

I will come and post my thoughts about it after I play it for a weekend. I am looking forward to the cars and the bowling alley. It seems like a revamp of Hot Date, which was my absolute favourite expansion pack for The Sims, so I am really looking forward to Nightlife. I have a feeling it is going to be my favourite Sims yet, I hope I am right.
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:29 am
I started playing Nightlife yesterday, it's pretty good, nothing new, just The Sims2 version of Hot Date.

It has renewed my Sims addiction though, I had stopped playing but now I've reinstalled everything the huny for Bella Goth continues although I am happy for Mortimer to die a lonley old man.

Afterall, he must have done something to upset Bella enough to run away ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Gaming