The Sims Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 0.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:37 pm
Let's get this thread going again...hints, tips, expereinces of The Sims...Any version!

Currently I am trying to get back into The Sims 2. I have gotten my little Jacqui Sim up the duff and she forever running to the toilet to be sick. The cleaner was in the way they other day so she was sick on his feet and he quit!! Big baby!!
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 6,062.00
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:00 pm
At the moment I have only created two families, one normal couple and one "deformed" couple. You know how you can fiddle with every part of the face? Well I fiddled around and made two weird looking Sims. Now just to see what their offspring will end up looking like. They live in Strangetown of course.

I've found that Sims 2 doesn't have any rugs available in the decorations section?

Oh and have you noticed, on the Sims televisions, there's a Sims Survivor clip! Of course they can't use any sound that sounds even close to the Survivor theme song, so they use a Tarzan call sound instead. The camera sweeps to tiny Sims standing on a beach, then a few close ups of Sims fighting, kissing and so on.
How cool! Plus that Sims can email each other, and go on chat!

I'm not going to get the expansion yet, I still have so much gameplay to experience with the original.
Tony: "I'm not getting any reception. How about you?"
Ziva: "I'm braless"
Tony: "I noticed that earlier. But on your phone, they're called 'bars'"

NCIS :)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:35 pm
I don't have the patience to fiddle with the facial features. That part of it annoys me which why I have only created my Husband and Myself.

PMSL @ SIms Survivor, I haven't noticed that!!

I'm not ready for the expansion, I'm finding it hard enough to drag myself off the internet to play The Sims2 properly tojustify buying it...there is no way I would be ALLOWED by Hubby Sim to buy the Uni one.
Cash on hand: 1,889.30
Bank: 36,540.00
Mood: doubting
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:46 pm
As if we needed MORE proof that Jacqui is a bored housewive :P
Modest to the top.
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:11 pm
Yay, my normal Sim couple Ashanti and Ezra are pregnant! At least, I assume they are, because after the woohoo and the fireworks noises, there was a lullaby noise for a few seconds.
After they fell asleep though, I had to get Ashanti up at 3am because she was on the point of starving! Oops. :shifty:

Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:36 pm
lol, i can't make them look ugly cuz they scare me then lol. Or have aliens, but my sister got a male pregnant by an alien or something! It was really weird
[img62]http://img216.exs.cx/img216/1824/pandi1siggie0802054tr8lo.jpg[/img62]

[b62]TimeWasters Inc[/b62]
Cash on hand: 2,295.00
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:51 pm
I've made a few lesbos, but then they get old and look totally stupid! I think I'll stick with normal sims from now on.. I want to take a screen shot of one I made. Totally looks like Marissa! I am falling in love with a sim! :oops:
I am sick. :oops:
[img75]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/dtw/front.jpg[/img75]
Home and Away Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:26 pm
lol some of them turn out hot eh. I made a young lady have an affair with an older married man lol
[img62]http://img216.exs.cx/img216/1824/pandi1siggie0802054tr8lo.jpg[/img62]

[b62]TimeWasters Inc[/b62]
Oscar Nominee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:57 am
Well that was interesting. Ashanti made the macaroni and ate it, then decided it wasn't enough and went to make spaghetti. Ezra in the mean time got up as well despite it being midnight. Then Ashanti set fire to the stove!
After the fire was out there was no 'clean up' action for the spaghetti, just 'get spaghetti'. So Ashanti ate the spahetti and immediately rushed to the loo to puke.
Then Ezra developed flu. Ashanti kept being either really tired or really hungry. Then her pregnant belly appeared and she began waddling around like a pregnant woman would.
Next night Ashanti was up again to save herself from starving, then Ezra attempted to cook toast and burnt it, and then ATE it before I could get him to throw it out. Cripes no wonder he is sick.
Then they nearly didn't pay their bills on time.

It's going to be even more chaotic once the baby arrives. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:38 pm
Oh no!! I haven't paid any bills in Sims 2...I better check my mail box...I don't think I've even checked the mailbox in Sims 2!!
Next

Return to Gaming