Halo Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Oscar Presenter
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:50 pm
wow - interesting sherry. Thanks for the review of sorts.

I don't have a suxbox 360, or ever owned an original suxbox :P - but i have clocked halo 1 and 2. Thought 2 was disappointing because it really didn't add much to the first release. Thought that maybe halo 3 would bring something new and shiny, but it sounds like it was just new levels, some new guns and much of the same.

multi player games (especially online) are the way to go these days given they allow you to play a game against real people rather than AI. given you didn't comment on multi player, maybe the online of halo 3 is better than its predecessors...
Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him.
[imgc1]http://users.bigpond.net.au/x-web/images/duffman.jpg[/imgc1]

Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 1,350.70
Bank: 629,402.00
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:57 pm
I decided to give the game a go, having only played Halo 1 and not being impressed i wasn't expecting too much from the game, and as a result i have not enjoyed the single player experience so far (and i'm only up to mission 4).

Online is great, i love all of the various modes you can do battle in (oddball - which is basically a keepings off game, capture the flag and many others).

The servers have taken a beating since the game came out, various periods of congestion, where things don't load properly (gamer profiles) and sometimes the Bungie servers would freeze or not respond.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 11,013.00
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 pm
i'm thinking that the 4 player co-op will probably be pretty sweet, so when i organise some time with my friends to nut that one out i'll post about it.

i don't really think the plot gets much better xfactor, and the lack of any real boss is such a big downer for me. in fact, the enemies in general are quite boring in halo 3.

and no probs duffman, if i were to give it a score out of 100, i'd give it 85/100 on the assumption that it has a pretty kick ass multiplayer setup under the hood.
[img05]http://i38.tinypic.com/2yoocbo.jpg[/img05]
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,358.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:27 pm
Halo 5 is coming.

never been into this series.
Previous

Return to Gaming