Dead Rising Series

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:55 pm
OK, this is probably a stretch, but has anyone here played Dead Rising, and completed all the cases?
I'm 85% of the way through the game (for the second time) and I'm trying to do all the cases. I'm currently stuck on case 7.2 where you have to get all 5 bombs from the carpark/maintenance tunnel.
It's an easy task, but the van I use is pretty much cactus by the time I get the 3rd bomb. I've gone onto IGN to see how to complete the task and it says by one of the bombs there is a new car.
I managed to get all 5 bombs last night (2 of which I got on foot- not an easy task when a maniac in a truck keeps trying to run you over) but there was no car at any of the bombs!
My question here is, am I blind and the car is easy to spot, or is the car hidden away somewhere?

On a lighter note, can someone please tell me why after running over 500 or so zombies in my truck (and hitting a couple of walls) my truck breaks down, when Carlito can smash into every wall he sees and not have his truck break down?
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 1,479.50
Bank: 17,328.00
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:06 pm
I think I may know what youre talking about but have to go watch TV so i'm just posting this to remind me to get back to you!
Cash on hand: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:18 am
Thanks MACGYVER.
Just figured it out, though. A few hits with the Katana and Carlito is history. Just in the final stages of the game.
The Special forces are in the mall and I'm hiding away in the security room waiting for the helicopter. ^_^
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 1,479.50
Bank: 17,328.00
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:40 pm
[quote:01fbf68cb4="Bataeu"]Thanks MACGYVER.
Just figured it out, though. A few hits with the Katana and Carlito is history. Just in the final stages of the game.
The Special forces are in the mall and I'm hiding away in the security room waiting for the helicopter. ^_^[/quote:01fbf68cb4]Haha, well done! I took Carlito out using one of the sniper rifles-he got stuck in a corner or something and couldn't get the van to turn around so I just shot him that way! Oh and it may be a bit late now but if you ever get a chance through any of your playthroughs of the game kill Adam the clown and pick up his small chainsaw and grab the book that increases the durability of hardware items-the small chainsaws are the best weapon for taking out most bosses, they usually go down after a few swipes. Plus Adam the Clown's death sequence is morbidly hilarious :shifty:
Cash on hand: 16,703.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:34 pm
I got Dead Rising 3 the other day, haven't played it yet.

just put it in to install it and it's taking forever, must be a massive game.

anyone played it? it's a Xbox One exclusive.

Return to Gaming