What's The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Okay all you Gaming Geeks!!! Get in here!!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,663.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm
Call of Juarez: Bound For Blood! Gahhhhhhh - really irritating and annoying!

Probably need to spend more time on it - which isn't going to happen!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 17,393.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am
I got another, Velvet Assassin. now before playing this, I played another similar game 'Splinter Cell Conviction' and that was much easier. the main problem I have with this game is that theres not enough save points so you could get quite far, die and have to do an area all over again. Im on level 6 of 8 and I can't be stuffed with this at the moment. its just so easy to die.

the main object of the game is to kill your enemies in silence and not be seen by others, you sneak behind them and press A to do a silent kill with a knife which is different every time, but sometimes they see you before you get a chance and (not that I know if) you can't have a upfront kill like you can from behind. its not a game you can rush through so there are times were there may be 3 or 4 in a room and you have to wait till the coast is clear, the enemies will even make talk to each other and you have to wait till they seperate. also, you can only have a couple of guns which don't hold much ammo and you can't find any most of the time.

a frustrating game and I've died many times in it, I've given up on it for now like the one on the last page.

I agree Call of Juarez: Bound For Blood, I didn't get too far in it.
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 6,062.00
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:44 pm
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for PSP is very boring. You spend the whole game walking around Hogwarts finding stuff or finding studens from whom to purchase stuff-but then those students ask you to go get something else or talk to someone else first, which means another lengthy walk to the other side of the huge castle.
There are shortcuts available, but to activate them you have to find the painting that matches the one in the main painting hall or whatever it's called.
Even with the shortcuts, trips around the castle are long and boring.

The mini games are too easy, boring and uninspiring. The games of quidditch between Harry and Ron are the same. The wizarding duels aren't that hard either.

The first games that were made for PS2 involved collecting chocolate frog cards, but it seems they have done away with that.

By the 4th game Goblet of Fire on PS2, collecting cards had been reduced to being awarded them for completing tasks and winning battles. No longer could you find any in treasure chests.

Anyway, EB Games told me the PSP HP game is only worth $5 trade value, so I've still got it.
Tony: "I'm not getting any reception. How about you?"
Ziva: "I'm braless"
Tony: "I noticed that earlier. But on your phone, they're called 'bars'"

NCIS :)

Survivor Contestant
Cash on hand: 152.50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 am
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince as well as i think all series of this games are boring i Do not like it and vote for the worst game
Previous

Return to Gaming