computer & internet

Chat about anything Tech related. Digital TV, the Internet, Programs, Camera's, Phones, Ipod's and more!

TV Watcher
Cash on hand: 65.00
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:01 pm
When you record video with a digital camera can you upload those videos to the computer/internet? I'm getting a Kodak Easyshare camera and was wondering if I can upload those videos to the computer and the internet. Since on the camera you cant really hear what you record will the sound be louder on the computer?
Last edited by scottana on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 169.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 pm
scottana wrote:When you record video with a digital camera can you upload those videos to the computer/internet? I'm getting a Kodak Easyshare camera and was wondering if I can upload those videos to the computer and the internet. Since on the camera you cant really hear what you record will the sound be louder on the computer?

The short answer is yes. Any digital camera that has a video camera feature will allow you to transfer the file from the camera to a computer and it can then be uploaded to the internet.

From my experience the closer you are to the sound source the better but even if you record from a distance the sound will be OK.

Winner of the 2012 and 2013 TVAus AFL Tipping Competitions

Return to Technology