2017

Generally anything goes. Most topics of conversation are acceptable, so long as they fall in line with the forum's main guidelines. Be good... Be Happy :)
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13384
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 169.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:52 pm
Another year is upon us and as tradition dictates herewith the new year thread.

Basically, pretty much a "post major (and some minor) events of 2017 in here. Usually a brief sentence or two of what has happened.









.
Image

Winner of the 2012 and 2013 TVAus AFL Tipping Competitions
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 13384
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cash on hand: 169.50
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Location: Surry Hills, NSW
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:43 am
Spending the new three weeks visiting family and friends in the USA.
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 9560
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:57 am
Cash on hand: 7,107.50
Location: Brisbane
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:19 pm
25th of January - Mary Tyler Moore dead at 80.

27th of January - John Hurt passes away from cancer.

Hope this is not the start of a trend like last year. :(
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 32300
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:55 am
Cash on hand: 13,665.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Location: Somewhere In General
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:30 pm
ilis wrote:25th of January - Mary Tyler Moore dead at 80.

27th of January - John Hurt passes away from cancer.

Hope this is not the start of a trend like last year. :(

If you read the RIP thread, you'll find it's becoming very similar :cry:
Image
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 9560
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:57 am
Cash on hand: 7,107.50
Location: Brisbane
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:01 pm
Jayel wrote:
ilis wrote:25th of January - Mary Tyler Moore dead at 80.

27th of January - John Hurt passes away from cancer.

Hope this is not the start of a trend like last year. :(

If you read the RIP thread, you'll find it's becoming very similar :cry:
Yeah I had not seen that before I posted. Oh well.
User avatar
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 32300
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:55 am
Cash on hand: 13,665.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Location: Somewhere In General
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:37 pm
ilis wrote:
Jayel wrote:
ilis wrote:25th of January - Mary Tyler Moore dead at 80.

27th of January - John Hurt passes away from cancer.

Hope this is not the start of a trend like last year. :(

If you read the RIP thread, you'll find it's becoming very similar :cry:
Yeah I had not seen that before I posted. Oh well.

No, feel free to post away here.

Federer wins the Australian Open
Image

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:03 pm
Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
Location: Sydney
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:18 am
Samuel Johnson wins the Gold Logie for his role in Molly

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron