Trends/Crazes These Days

Generally anything goes. Most topics of conversation are acceptable, so long as they fall in line with the forum's main guidelines. Be good... Be Happy :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 16,698.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:18 pm
what trends annoy you the most?

I hate seeing young people growing out beards, they don't trim them down.. they get them grow out and it looks terrible!

selfies, how many selfies can you possibly take until you realise you look exactly the same in every photo?!

tattoos, seems like every young person these days is getting one. especially beautiful young girls getting large tats, turns me off!

Hollywood and Remakes, just stop! your taking ideas that have been done before and doing a terrible job at trying to do better. come up with your own ideas for once! they will probably run out of old movies to reboot before you know it. just about any popular old movie and franchise is being redone.

there's more but he's a new one, Pokemon Go. no words besides, what the f**k

how about you?

Cash on hand: 107,886.80
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:47 am
haha, great post and topic :)

I also hate selfies. I see so many people take multiple selfies of themselves, but very few photos of the actual attraction they are standing in front of. It's not that hard to ask politely some passer by to take a photo of you in front of an attraction. You know, actually talking to someone else? Is nice....

This Pokémon Go craze at the moment. Um... JUST NO!!!!!!!
Cash on hand: 13,340.50
Bank: 4,820,179.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 pm
Yup, I hate beards and selfies too! And the sefi-stick is the most ridiculous, self absorbed :x invention EVER

I'm sure I'll be back with more soon!
Cash on hand: 30,467.50
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:45 pm
Not only selfies, just pix of "you" in front of everything. Probably my biggest peeve with travelling. And the Chinese are the worst ... when there's a group of say 6 of them, they all have to have their pic taken in front of the whatever. One. At. A. Time. So if you're waiting to take a pic of the whatever on its own ... good luck with the patience. :x
And why do they take so long to take their f**** photo?
So angry.

YouTube videos that have gone "viral" - whatever the hell that means - as tv News.

Announcers/people who are paid to speak (generally on radio and tv), who can't string a sentence together, can't pronounce "difficult" words, and a big one at the moment is the insertion of a pronoun where the noun is still in the sentence. eg. The witness, he said blah blah. Jill, she took the pail of water up the hill. Humpty Dumpty, he sat on a wall. The team, they all cheered.
Grates my gears. :evil: :x
Cash on hand: 16,698.30
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:15 am
got people at work in their 20s playing this f**ken Pokemon Go s**t. I thought Pokemon was for kids :?

like selfies I hate when people take many photos over time of themselves in front of a mirror, so you see them in the mirror taking the damn photo. usually it's to show yourself wearing something nice, girls mostly take them. HOW HARD IS IT TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE THE DAMN PHOTO FOR YOU?!

ps, so glad planking has fizzled away. some trends/crazes tend to stick around, hopefully the ones we've listed don't!

just felt I had to get that of my chest at 1:45am :)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:34 pm
BIG annoyance here. People youtubing dance moves. Who gives a shite!
Car Pool Karaoke!
Group dance offs!
Get over yourselves!

In fact the word trending is annoying in itself!
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,309.10
Bank: 545,243.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:33 am
Jayel wrote:In fact the word trending is annoying in itself!
ooX

Also hate these TV Presenters always saying "Give it up for ........... " when introducing guests/performers :x :evil:
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 pm
Critic wrote:
Jayel wrote:In fact the word trending is annoying in itself!
ooX

Also hate these TV Presenters always saying "Give it up for ........... " when introducing guests/performers :x :evil:

Yes, what's that;s supposed to mean? Give up your life/virginity/friends?

:<|

Return to General