RIP Throng

Generally anything goes. Most topics of conversation are acceptable, so long as they fall in line with the forum's main guidelines. Be good... Be Happy :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,337.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:20 am
Unfortunately the owner of Throng website has decided to close it down effective immediately. He says he doesn't have the time for it and it is a "drain on his resources".

I just want to thank Aaron Ryan (aryan3) for all his help and I learned a lot from him.

I will still be posting stuff here though! :)
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

TV Watcher
Cash on hand: 52.50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 am
Rayne wrote:Unfortunately the owner of Throng website has decided to close it down effective immediately. He says he doesn't have the time for it and it is a "drain on his resources".

I just want to thank Aaron Ryan (aryan3) for all his help and I learned a lot from him.

I will still be posting stuff here though! :)

It's a great pity... :(
Last edited by DustyMann on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cash on hand: 13,648.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:36 am
I've never heard of it. What sort of forum was it, Rayne?
Cash on hand: 9,337.50
Bank: 804,267.00
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:18 am
Jayel wrote:I've never heard of it. What sort of forum was it, Rayne?

It was a tv forum I used to post stuff on and get programming info. Aaron is now working on Mumbrella I get the info from there now for TV Aus :)
The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer
Cash on hand: 13,648.00
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:48 am
Rayne wrote:
Jayel wrote:I've never heard of it. What sort of forum was it, Rayne?

It was a tv forum I used to post stuff on and get programming info. Aaron is now working on Mumbrella I get the info from there now for TV Aus :)

Ah, okay. I initially thought programming as in tech stuff before realizing you meant TV programming - whoops!

Return to General