News Non-stories

Generally anything goes. Most topics of conversation are acceptable, so long as they fall in line with the forum's main guidelines. Be good... Be Happy :)
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,354.10
Bank: 659,744.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:05 pm
The_Admiral wrote:I found it interesting that her sister is now asking for privacy... give me strength. They have courted the media for the past 10 years and now they want privacy.
Then had Tapper on Sunrise this morning commenting on the people crush/scrum outside the prison when BMW was trying to get through. Gee I wonder who caused that :?: oh yeah the bloody media :roll:
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 1,839.40
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:01 pm
Jayel wrote:For a non story, this has stirred up a lot of conversation here :lol:

Post of the day O<>

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (attrib.)

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:30 pm
Critic wrote:
The_Admiral wrote:I found it interesting that her sister is now asking for privacy... give me strength. They have courted the media for the past 10 years and now they want privacy.
Then had Tapper on Sunrise this morning commenting on the people crush/scrum outside the prison when BMW was trying to get through. Gee I wonder who caused that :?: oh yeah the bloody media :roll:

Let's hope the crush when Corby is released includes the 1200 other prisoners all being released at the same time. Try get a decent shot of her then. I'm sure the media will find new crap to talk about or just the regular old crap.

Tomorrow on Channel 7s program Sunday Night they're interviewing the girlfriend of Simon Gittany. I guess the media gives a crap about you if you're attractive and involved in a crime (Corby) or attractive and close to a crime (Gittany's girlfriend). Heck, the public shouldn't even know the woman's name and yet they're interviewing her as if she has anything to say other than the usual, "He's a very nice man. He didn't do it." But since the program has billed it as an "explosive" interview it's must watch viewing. :roll:
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,354.10
Bank: 659,744.00
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 am
Supernatural-Fan wrote:Tomorrow on Channel 7s program Sunday Night they're interviewing the girlfriend of Simon Gittany. I guess the media gives a crap about you if you're attractive and involved in a crime (Corby) or attractive and close to a crime (Gittany's girlfriend). Heck, the public shouldn't even know the woman's name and yet they're interviewing her as if she has anything to say other than the usual, "He's a very nice man. He didn't do it." But since the program has billed it as an "explosive" interview it's must watch viewing. :roll:
They are advertising that as interviewing her and her alone, yet the two reporters were interviewed on Sunrise on Friday and stated also have interviewed the victims family not that you would know that from the advertising :roll:
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS

Cash on hand: 10,108.10
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 am
Critic wrote:They are advertising that as interviewing her and her alone, yet the two reporters were interviewed on Sunrise on Friday and stated also have interviewed the victims family not that you would know that from the advertising :roll:

I should've known. It wouldn't be the first time Sunday Night has shown promos of one person being interviewed and when it gets to the show multiple people are being interviewed. It's as if they avoid showing the victims family being interviewed in promos because people might not watch the show then. Twisted logic! I'm more interested right now knowing that they're going to be interviewed than I was before when I just knew Simon Gittany's girlfriend was being interviewed.
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 10,920.80
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:14 pm
I cant believe we're all still talking about Schapelle whatsherface
Cash on hand: 167.00
Bank: 1,262,341.40
Mood: feeling festive
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:38 pm
CONDEMNED666 wrote:I cant believe we're all still talking about Schapelle whatsherface

Agreed

Winner of the 2012 and 2013 TVAus AFL Tipping Competitions
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 1,839.40
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:19 am
yellow sock wrote:Miley Cyrus' in this so called ''self-destruction'' thing...

...only copies what others do naturally.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (attrib.)
Cash on hand: 13,650.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:56 am
Fringedweller wrote:
Jayel wrote:For a non story, this has stirred up a lot of conversation here :lol:

Post of the day O<>

*takes a bow* :lol:
Cash on hand: 13,650.50
Bank: 5,832,417.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 am
Fringedweller wrote:
yellow sock wrote:Miley Cyrus' in this so called ''self-destruction'' thing...

...only copies what others do naturally.

Saw that on the Today Show. I must admit I thought it was much ado about nothing - like virtually everything they show on The Buzz.
PreviousNext

Return to General