What Are You Thinking About?

Generally anything goes. Most topics of conversation are acceptable, so long as they fall in line with the forum's main guidelines. Be good... Be Happy :)
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 13,428.00
Bank: 4,820,179.80
Mood: lost the plot
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:53 pm
:<|

I'm thinking how odd Andrew G looks on the bachelor. What happened to him?
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 6,062.00
Mood: grooving
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 pm
Jayel wrote::<|

I'm thinking how odd Andrew G looks on the bachelor. What happened to him?

He changed his name to Osher Gunsberg, but a new name shouldn't make a person look more odd than they did before. Who knows *shrug*

I'm thinking I wish I could afford business class. I've just read heaps of reviews for Malaysia Airlines, Emirates, Etihad and Singapore Airlines.
All these airlines seem to have huge reputations as great airlines, but they all have a large mixture of both positive and negative reviews from people who flew economy.

Hard seats, not much leg room, bad food and bad service were common complaints for each of these airlines. Yet others rated their experience as ether okay, pretty good or excellent.

I've decided it must just be a lotto when it comes to what seat you get and what type of plane you get. You might end up with an older model plane with less leg room and dodgy entertainment systems. Or you might be lucky and get a newer plane.

It also seems that you wouldn't want to be someone who needs special meals, seating or assistance as a lot of reviews complained about non existent special meals and assistance which had been pre-arranged, and seating arrangements ignored by flight crew as well.

It makes you want to be very rich so as to be able to fly first class or business class at the least. :|
Tony: "I'm not getting any reception. How about you?"
Ziva: "I'm braless"
Tony: "I noticed that earlier. But on your phone, they're called 'bars'"

NCIS :)
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:30 pm
couch_potato wrote:I'm thinking I wish I could afford business class. |

We are sharing thoughts! I hated the Sydney-London flight 30yrs ago (when I was 30yrs younger, more flexible, more tolerant,) and I'm dreading doing it next year. I've told mr cleo I want to go Business and he just laughs at me. :x

So I'm looking at Superior Economy - it's not quite as $$ as Business but not quite as dire as Economy either , or the mixed fare where you do one leg economy and one leg Business.

Like you, I wish I was very rich. :(
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:10 pm
couch_potato wrote:Osher Gunsberg

:shock: Who? I wonder where he got that name from :?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:50 pm
The hard drive in my 7 month old laptop failed today, and I'm wondering what might have caused it.

I was playing Sims3 and had a major freeze, had to do a hard shut down and it failed to start again. I'm hoping it's just a coincidence.
I have a dedicated graphics card so I don't think the game fried my card being as it isn't an integrated one.
Oscar Winner
Cash on hand: 10,883.30
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:47 pm
The End of Checkouts and Assisted Checkouts
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Big Brother shopping!

I'm thinking it's so nice to see the sun today!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:34 pm
I'm really impressed with Optus. Our internet was so slow this last couple of weeks I swore they'd slowed us down. We are on unlimited but it displayed all they signs of a slow down. We couldn't watch the Fetch channels, or watch movies as Netflix just kept trying to load and the movie box films said they were taking 12 hours to download :shock:
A call to Optus and a rebound over to India, a really nice lady reset my modem from her end, then took control of our desktop computer and went into the advanced settings in the modem and altered a few things and now it's firing! A very happy customer here :D
Cash on hand: 30,500.00
Bank: 1,996,271.30
Mood: besotted
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:33 pm
Jayel wrote:... over to India, a really nice lady reset my modem from her end, then took control of our desktop computer and went into the advanced settings in the modem and altered a few things.

Wow, that sounds kinda scarey ... :shock:
... but, okay. As long as it all works.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:03 pm
cleo wrote:
Jayel wrote:... over to India, a really nice lady reset my modem from her end, then took control of our desktop computer and went into the advanced settings in the modem and altered a few things.

Wow, that sounds kinda scarey ... :shock:
... but, okay. As long as it all works.

The first time I had a tech person take control of my laptop I was so wary, but now I'm used to it. It's such an easy way to get things fixed. I've had Dell take control a few times when I've had problems.

It's fun to watch too.
PreviousNext

Return to General