Tennis

Show your colours - join the AFL & NRL 2011 Tipping Competitions ..Basketball, Cricket, Tennis, A-League and all other sports. ..it's all here in the Locker Room.

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 am
Wimbledon 2016 began yesterday.

Nick Kyrgios won earlier tonight, while Tomic is currently playing against Verdasco. Tomic is up two sets to one.

Thankfully, the games are on Seven/ SevenTwo
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,354.10
Bank: 659,744.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:51 am
Daria won too last night
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS

Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 108,414.30
Bank: 0.00
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:36 pm
The Hopman Cup and the Brisbane International were played last week. The Sydney APIA International and Kooyong playing this week. All little tournaments to the lead-up to next weeks Australian Open.

On Sunday past, I went to the Sydney tournament with some mates, a tradition I have been doing for some years now. We watched some games on the outdoor courts (mainly "unknowns" to us), and some games on Ken Rosewell Arena (to watch some more "known" players).

We watched:
- Maria Sakkari (of Greece) beat Donna Vekic (of Croatia) 6-3, 6-4 at Court 5 (I was going for Maria Sakkari, and even took a photo with her after the game).
- Eugenie Buchard (Canada) beat Shuai Zhang (China) 7-6, 6-2 at Main Court (was going for Euginie)
- Ying-Ying Duan (of China) beat Anastasia Rodionovan (Australia) 4-6, 7-5,7-6 on Court 3. Was going for the Aussie, but only watched most of the third set.
- last game we saw was Nicolas Mahut (France), who beat Thomaz Bellucci (of Bazil) 6-2, 7-6), back on Main Court. Was going for Mahut.

And am going again tonight, to watch the Womens Final between Jo Konta (Great Britain) V A Kuznetsov (Russia)
Previous

Return to The Locker Room