Carrie Underwood

Discussions on the latest music news and releases. Book lovers are also welcome to discuss what they're currently reading!
Oscar Nominee
Cash on hand: 16,339.10
Bank: 545,243.00
Mood: not sure
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 pm
greysfan wrote:
Critic wrote:Saw Carrie Underwood on DWTS last night and really think she should return to and stick with true country music, I just didn't think that new song is her.

Love her country stuff but that just was not her style.

That song is a country song but its just not a song i like from her. She should have gone with one of her bigger hits to showcase herself. I am hoping tomorrow on Sunrise she does Change or Just A Dream alongside obviously this new single. Mind you this song was released in 2009. Thats 2 years ago. I believe she is working on a new album due out later this year.

Her album is currently sitting at #14 on itunes so it will be interesting to see how high it goes.

I didn't say it was not country, just not True Country IMHO. Unfortunately she sang it again this morning, although I must say it sounded better this morning than it did on Sunday Night.
BRING BACK LETTERS AND NUMBERS
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 3,783,324.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 pm
Wow. Carrie Underwood just gets better and better. I have had her new album on repeat for the past few days and must say i am literally "Blown Away" by it.

Favourite tracks are Blown Away, Good Girl, See You Again, Forever Changed and Cupid's Got a Shotgun. She has already been sitting at #1 on the albums charts since it was released on May 1st in the US. I wonder how it will do here. Either way glad to see some great new stuff from her.

Can't wait to go see her live in concert. It will either be Brisbane or Sydney. Tickets on sale May 15th at 9am. Fingers crossed i get them.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 47.50
Bank: 3,783,324.00
Mood: Happy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 am
Woohoo. Carrie is in town. Can't wait till Monday night. :<
Previous

Return to Music and Books