Need Help With A Song Title? Artist? Try Asking Here...

Discussions on the latest music news and releases. Book lovers are also welcome to discuss what they're currently reading!
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 9,840.30
Mood: Cool
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 pm
CTUAffillate wrote:
CTUAffillate wrote:There's a Techno/Dance song out with a female singer, All the Lyrics I can figure out is something like 'I've Been Hit'.... preceded by a bit of a techno riff.... Any help? :shrug: :D

Heard it again today at JB Hi-fi, played alongside some other dance tracks so I assumed I can narrow it dow to a Ministry of Sound compilation or something. Having trawled the previews for most of their latest releases on ITunes, I still cant find out what this bloody song is called.

Managed to catch a bit of the verse though, something like 'All the men scram, all the girls scream' or something and then the chorus sounds like 'Ive been hit' again... hmm can anybody help? :D

FINALLY tracked this sucker down after first hearing it January last year, and once again, Thanks Glee for leading me back to it. :<

After the Yeah Yeah Yeah's Heads Will Roll was mashed up with Thriller in the Superbowl ep, I decided to give the original a listen since I wasn't familiar with it - was I wrong. :lol:

Turns out some of the other lyrics not in the mash-up, it dawned on me, were the ones I had managed to catch above! (although it was actually 'The men cry out, the girls cry out' and 'I've been hit' was actually 'Off with your head' sung in a diff way by the singer.)

Then I was like 'ok, but this song sounded a lot more electro than this from what I remember...' turns out with some more digging, A-Trak had done a popular remix, which is the one I must have heard featured on some techno compilation. B I N G O. Going to see if its on ITunes and download. :D :<

Game Show Contestant
Cash on hand: 72.50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:32 pm
I just listen a song Dynamite.I really like that song.But i dnt know the name of the singer of this song.So please friends help me out.
Cecil B DeMille Life Time Achievement
Cash on hand: 3,728.30
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:29 am
jim1987 wrote:I just listen a song Dynamite.I really like that song.But i dnt know the name of the singer of this song.So please friends help me out.

Could it be the big hit of that name by Taio Cruz from a year or two ago?
Previous

Return to Music and Books